Colorado Needs Your Help – and it is so simple…
You can make a difference to a Colorado charity by simply designating a few dollars of your Colorado tax refund to one or more of the charities listed below. You can also add a few dollars to your tax payment, if you like, to help a cause.
Simply let us know how much you would like to donate. Your donation will be deductible on your 2018 tax return (next year—we keep track).
May we make a suggestion? Simply donate $1 to each of the following for a total of $20. It is not much and it helps A LOT. These programs depend on our generosity. Thank You!!
- Colorado Nongame Conservation and Wildlife Restoration Cash Fund
- Homeless Prevention Activities Program Fund
- Pet Overpopulation
- Military Family Relief Fund
- Colorado for Healthy Landscapes Fund
- Habitat for Humanity of Colorado Fund
- Special Olympics of Colorado Fund
- Colorado Healthy Rivers Fund
- Colorado Cancer Fund
- Unwanted Horse Fund
- Urban Peak and Support Services for Youth Experiencing Homelessness Fund