Colorado Needs Your Help – and it is so simple…
You have the opportunity to make a quick and easy charitable contribution by simply designating a dollar or more of your Colorado tax refund to one or more of the charities listed below. You can also add a few dollars to your tax payment, if you like, to help a cause or two.
Simply let us know how much you would like to donate. Your donation will be deductible on your 2012 tax return (next year—we keep track :).
May we make a suggestion? Simply donate $1 to each of the following for a total of $15. It is not much and it helps A LOT. These programs depend on our generosity. Thank You!!
- Nongame and Endangered Wildlife Cash Fund
- The Colorado Domestic Abuse Program Fund
- The Homeless Prevention Activities Program Fund
- The Special Olympics Colorado Fund
- The Western Slope Military Veterans’ Cemetery Fund
- The Pet Overpopulation Fund
- The Colorado Healthy Rivers Fund
- The Alzheimer’s Association Fund
- The Military Family Relief Fund
- The Colorado Breast and Women’s Reproductive Cancers Fund
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado Fund
- The Colorado 2-1-1 First Call for Help Fund
- The Unwanted Horse Fund
- Goodwill Industries Fund
- Families in Action for Mental Health Fund