One of the most difficult challenges any business owner faces is trying to understand the many aspects of running a business that are not part of the core business focus. We have assembled these short reports covering a variety of subjects. If you have any questions about any of the topics, give our office a call at 303.841.4920 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash Crunch - How to keep consistent cash flows.
- Utilizing the Internet to Save Your Business Money - Pay bills and buy stamps online.
- W2 Submissions - Avoid costly penalties by keeping these rules in mind.
- Get Your Credit Rating Online - Accessing Your Credit Reports Is Just A Click Away
- Investing With Bonds - Get Informed About This Type Of Investment Vehicle.
- Comparing Tax Exempt and Taxable Yields Table - Shows what you need to earn in taxable vs. non-taxable returns.
- When Will You Be A Millionaire? - Start Saving Now.
- When You Were Born and Your Retirement - The earlier you start saving, the earlier you can retire.
- Setting Up a Business in Colorado - Ten Basic Steps to Setup a Business in Colorado
- E-mail Etiquette - Keeping the Most Popular Form of Business Communication Under Control
- Energy Costs - Use these tips to reduce energy expenses.
- The Ergonomics Rule - Use these tips to make your office more ergonomically correct.
- Compensation Packages - How to attract and retain employees with unique compensation strategies.
- Insurance - A guide for choosing an agent and a policy.
- Interview Questions - Make sure you are not asking the wrong questions.
- Attracting New Customers - Use unique techniques when getting new customers on board.
- Sponsoring an Event - Sponsor a charitable event for tax deductions.